Complete Chiller Solutions is a premium service provider on everything Chiller within the GTA and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service and expertise, exercising best practices in the High Rise Multi-Residential, Commercial and Industrial Sectors.
We are subject matter experts in everything and anything Chiller:
- Comprehensive Chiller Service Calls
- Retrofits/Replacement Projects
- Chiller Overhaul and Compressor Inspections
- Cooling Tower Services
- Customer- Centric Service Calls
Complete Chiller Solutions is seeking a seasoned Senior Chiller Mechanic to join our growing team. If you are looking for a challenging position within a growing organization that offers great company culture, local union 787 membership, company vehicle, gas card, mobile phone, and company paid uniforms, please view the job description below.
This is What You’ll Get to Do:
- Service calls on commercial, industrial, and hi-rise multi- residential Chiller equipment specializing in Chillers and Cooling Towers
- Perform work on Centrifugal, Screw, and Scrolls compressors with York, Daikin, Trane, Carrier, Smardt, Arctic Cool, Tandem, and Multistack Chillers
- Conduct Overhaul on Chillers
- Daily Chiller inspections, troubleshooting, diagnosing any repairs needed
- Perform annual maintenance on Chillers, inspections of Chiller equipment
- Keep current with ongoing changes and new technology and adapt accordingly
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Ten (10) years plus experience in service and maintenance of Chiller systems
- Gas 1 or Gas 2 certification is an asset
- Trade license 313A is required
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and leadership
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-focused and a team player!
Here’s What You’ll Love:
- Union 787 membership
- You receive continuous access to training
- Career development opportunities
- An opportunity to work for the fastest growing Chiller Company in the GTA!
- Great company culture
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.