As we continue to expand, our philosophy is simple… clients are important, but our employees are even more important. The success of our organization continues to be attracting top talent and ensuring that our employees are treated well and are provided the necessary resources to succeed.
The Plumber will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and repairs associated with the high-rise building’s plumbing system. He or she will work using safe work practices, always being aware of personal and client safety. The Plumber will be required to demonstrate written and verbal communication through the creation of work documents, and through providing explanations and training others on the safe use of related equipment.
Here’s What You’ll Get to Do:
- Respond to service calls and assess concern
- Maintain and service plumbing systems and components
- Test and replace defective equipment
- Ensure accuracy and completion of assigned tasks and projects
- Participate in construction projects involving plumbing changes and/or additions
- Submit work orders for review and approval
- Train and mentor Plumbing apprentice as required
- Keep detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation
- Maintain a working knowledge of changes in technology, compliance and repair techniques
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Minimum five (5) years experience as a licensed Plumber (306A)
- Experience working in the high-rise sectors is a major asset
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Experience with routine maintenance operations
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and a bias for action
- Excellent time management, project management and leadership skills
- Able to deal with people diplomatically and professionally at all times
- Interested in personal development and professional growth
- A team player with above average work ethic
- Able to have fun and enjoy each day!
Here’s What You’ll Love:
- Above average industry compensation
- New vehicles and company uniforms
- Company paid benefits
- Career development and advancement
- An incredible work culture
- and much more!
CES Plumbing is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.