CES is currently seeking a Pipefitter and Pipe Welder to join our top- caliber team! This position entails the layout, assembly, welding and installation of HVAC equipment and associated piping in hi-rise residential buildings. You will work with in-house and external construction teams to ensure each project is executed in a timely and efficient manner. Integrity and teamwork are essential for this role.
Here’s What You’ll Get to Do:
- Work on commercial construction projects installing piping systems for mechanical installations
- Duties include pipefitting, pip welding and installation of pipe hangers and related materials
- Assist in lifting, positioning and securing of materials and work pieces during installation
- Perform cleaning of work area, company tools and equipment when necessary
- Perform other routine duties as directed by Foreman/Supervisor
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Experience with mechanical piping installation
- Experience in installing chillers, boilers and cooling towers
- Experience working with carbon steel and copper piping ranging in size up to 10 inches
- Experience working with stainless piping is considered an asset
- Experience working from ladders and man lifts at various heights up to 40 feet
- Experience with installation of chilled, hot and steam piping
- Ability to stand, squat, bend, stoop, climb and comfortably lift up to 50 lbs
- Willingness to work overtime and work flexible schedule including weekends, as required by project
Here’s What You’ll Love:
- Great company culture
- Competitive salary packages
- Company paid benefits
- The opportunity to work in the fastest growing HVAC company in the GTA!
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.