As our Senior Technician you will install, perform maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation and cooling systems for our valued customers. In this role you will have excellent communication and listening skills along with a good command of HVAC systems. You will be given simple to complex instructions by your experienced trainer, and you will be able to carry out the instructions, seeking direction as needed. You are a self- driven individual who is eager to develop your skills as you work with a great team in our fast- growing business.
Here’s What You’ll Get to do:
- Service and repair commercial, industrial and residential HVAC equipment including Chillers, Cooling Towers, Boilers, Rooftop units, and Air Conditioning Units
- Perform regular property inspections of HVAC systems
- Keep accurate records of space conditions including roof, HVAC and utilities
- Maintain heating and air conditioning systems, boilers, pumps, fan units, control panels, thermostats, cooling towers, etc.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report any unusual situations
- Assist in the training and mentoring of G2 technicians
- Train with team Foreman and 313A Mechanics, diligently learning advance skills
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain lean and orderly work areas
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in maintenance and service of HVAC systems
- Must have a Gas 1 (G1) license. A 313A license is an asset.
- Self-driven, team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a G license and clean driving record
- Excellent time management skills
- High level of sound and independent judgement and reasoning
- Able to deal with people diplomatically and professionally at all times
- A team player with an above-average work ethic
Here’s What You’ll Love:
- The opportunity to work with the best team and equipment in the industry
- Local 787 union membership and benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company vehicle, gas card, and phone provided
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.